Back to School Night, Monday August 12th
C.A. Jacobs Intermediate School
Dear Parents, Students, Families, and Community Menbers
Please join us for our annual Back to School Night!
Monday, August 12 th from 5:30pm – 7:20pm
Schedule of Events
5:30 – 5:50 C.A. Jacobs Quad Area Activities
- D.C. to D.C. Group – Selling two slices of pizza and a drink for $5.00 – fundraiser for
trip to Washington D.C.
- Election for parent/community member to serve on C.A. Jacobs’ School Site Council
- Leadership will be selling Spirit Gear and Encouragement Grams
- PTO- Parent Teacher Organization will have a table to sign up to Volunteer!
- PBIS will have a table so you can sign up for the PBIS Rewards App to track your students’ progress
5:50 – 5:55 Welcome from C.A. Jacobs’ Principal, Dan Bledsoe in the Quad Area
6:00 – 7:20 Mini School Day Walk in your student’s shoes by following his/her schedule. Be sure
to have your student’s class schedule below:
|6:00 - 6:10||1st|
|6:14 - 6:24||2nd|
|6:28 - 6:38||3rd|
|6:42 - 6:52||4/5th|
|6:56 - 7:06||6th|
|7:10 - 7:20||7th|